Tattoos In The Sky - Poem by Erika Conti
Tattoos In The Sky
the silly feelings.
my neck hurts.
destiny s written with dark blue ink.
Comments about Tattoos In The Sky by Erika Conti
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, March 3, 2007
Poem Edited: Thursday, January 27, 2011
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl