Tears Fall In Sheers - Poem by Kelly Lynn
Tears fall in sheers
the lights too bright.
A shadow in the corner
a stab womb in the heart.
Loved in the flesh
deceived in the mind.
Like a heartbeat,
continues till it ends.
Comments about Tears Fall In Sheers by Kelly Lynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda