Kelly Lynn Poems
- To Leave Unexplored I became lost on the way to his heart he...
- Lost Without You I'd be lost without you and nothing would ...
- Untitled In the cold, cold night, A slippy-toed fright. An...
- The Sun Was Behind Us The sun was behind us, looking out ...
- A Dream Like This I never dreamed that I would love someone...
- I Never Could Tell If the world was ending. If the clocks ...
- Call It A Day Holding onto emotions that I'm not sure are ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kelly Lynn
To Leave Unexplored
I became lost on the way to his heart
he would soon find
that he made his way perfectly to mine.
Thats the problem with directions.
I waited for you
and with the twist of fate
you never came.
Fate or luck.
It could have been luck
that made my heart not break.
I sometimes wondered,
what could have been,
I now believe things are better left unexplored.
All that matters is that I'm still alive.
With or without you, I'm still here,
and I won't be thinking about you anymore.