Tears Of A Mother - Poem by Heather Milks
We are the marders
and we are the mothers.
We weep, we wail, we cry out in anguish.
We cry for our children
we cry for our lovers
we cry for the loss of a friend or a brother.
We cry hard and deep.
we cry till the skin on our eylids
is crimson and raw.
Comments about Tears Of A Mother by Heather Milks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda