Heather Milks Poems
- Days And Nights I always seemed to wonder If you could love ...
- Around A Corner Something’s about to happen. What it is I ...
- Could You Could you love me? Could you be inspired by me? ...
- Euphoria (For My Soulmate - I ... One can easily ...
- 7 To 10... Remember When? Remember when you were a kid? ...
- Suitable Hypnotized by you once more I never could refuse ...
- Travels Together I could never be without you in our lives, ...
Born in the Pacific Northwest and raised by a strong woman I became just that, a strong woman. I write about others tales of life, love and sorrow as well as my own. I fell that life is neither good or bad, rather inspiring, it is up to the individual to decide how it is perceived. Life is what you make of it, what you take from it, and if you break from it. I love Hemmingway and his descriptions,... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Heather Milks
Days And Nights
I always seemed to wonder
If you could love my blunders
and take me in just how I came to be.
Could you see past my heartache
and forgive all the mistakes
and love me how I was no matter hard it would be.
I questioned my ability to feel
I doubted your ability to heal
The chance that there was anything that could be saved from me.
But through the days and nights
We had to make it right
To pick up where our pasts had dropped us just right out of sight
Finding hurts and sorrows
Our wishes for tomorrows
Our plans and dreams just hoping ...