Tempting, Teasing, Touching - Poem by William McGehee
Tempting me with subtle glances,
Teasing me with smiles true,
Touching hearts and taking chances
As Pleasing thoughts arise anew
And all I dream is holding you.
Moving forward far beyond,
Heeding not what others view,
Loving with a fragile bond
But bleeding so to say adieu.
And all I dream is holding you,
All I dream is holding you.
Comments about Tempting, Teasing, Touching by William McGehee
Edgar Allan Poe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda