Ten Things God Won'T Ask On That Day - Poem by Lil Phoenix
1. God won't ask what kind of car you drove. He'll ask how many people you drove who didn't have transportation.
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house. He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the porno clothes you had in your closet. He'll ask how many people you helped clothe.
4. God won't ask what your highest salary. He'll ask if you compromise your character.
5. God won't ask what your job title was. He'll ask if you performed your job to the best of your ability.
6. God won't ask how many friends you had. He'll ask how many people to whom you were a friend.
7. God won't ask what neighborhood you lived in. He'll ask how you treated your neighbor.
8. God won't ask why it took so long to seek salvation. He'll lovingly take you to his mansion in heaven not to the gates of hell.
9. God won't ask the color of your skin. He'll ask about the content of your character.
10. God won't have to ask how many people you forwarded this to. H e already knows your decision.
Comments about Ten Things God Won'T Ask On That Day by Lil Phoenix
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping By Woods On A Snowy Evening
I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love You