Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Terrorism Today - Poem by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Love of life and fellowmen
Is disappearing from this world:
Revenge and hatred engulf hearts;
Anger prevails in many forms;
Dissatisfied are minds and souls;
Sense of values, morals are lost.
Friends turn enemies, foes turn friends,
Fanatic killing turns a game;
To kill and die is the aim,
–Satanic ideologies are born;
Innocents are killed, maimed, torn;
A woe-filled day greets men each morn!
–A few may kill many with ease;
Killing others is their disease;
Without remorse, they undo peace!
The world will find a cure too soon;
The bane will turn another boon,
The menace buried in the moon!
Comments about Terrorism Today by Dr. A.Celestine Raj Manohar M.D.,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl