Thank You - Poem by Brandi kennan
Thank you for caring,
Thank you for sharing,
Everything I do;
Is all due to you,
I can't explain how much,
I love being around you.
So, I promise to you that
This thank you is true.
Comments about Thank You by Brandi kennan
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda