Thank-You - Poem by Pam Fraser
For the memories we've have together
the times we've had.
For the times still to come.
Wait! I am not done.
The things you say to me
rather its hard for me to hear.
You 've showed me you always there
and that some one cared for me.
For the love you share with me
and with others too.
For the feelings you give
It gives me a reason to hold on to.
When I feel so withdrawn
Your the faith within us.
With, the faith in me
With, the faith in you.
For the encouragement you have,
and the encouragement you give to me.
For the silly laughs we've had.
For the forgiveness you have to show,
and the forgiveness you pass on to others.
For always being there for me.
For being mostly being you.
I Thank - you for you.....
Comments about Thank-You by Pam Fraser
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl