Thank You For Making Me Realize That I Can Love Again - Poem by Tiffany Lynn
you bring to me.
I wish you could understand.
You give me this feeling,
that I have never felt before/.
The way you hold me in the night,
and squeeze me oh so tight.
I wish i could bring you the happiness,
that you bring me.
I can't begin to express,
my love and gratitude for you.
Thank you for making me realize I can love again.
Comments about Thank You For Making Me Realize That I Can Love Again by Tiffany Lynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl