Thanks Be - Poem by Mel Schwarzkopf
I can feel your presence around me and your love encompasses me every day. Every day I chose my path to take and it feels like most days, it's not the path you've made. I strive to be like you and to show you my love. How is this accomplished?
You are the sun light, shinning down on the earth.
You are the sparkle, in a droplet of water.
You are purity and all hope.
You are perfect.
To be you, is impossible. To be like you is what many strive to do.
I am far from knowing everything about you,
But I am far from where I started.
Thanks be to God.
Comments about Thanks Be by Mel Schwarzkopf
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl