That's Enough - Poem by Nightshade Starlight
I've had about all I can take.
We've known each other
For what seems like forever.
There are your good times
And then there is the bad.
A person has their breaking points
And this is finally mine.
I've had enough.
Of you telling me what to do,
I've had enough,
Of being screamed at for nothing.
I'm leaving you.
Comments about That's Enough by Nightshade Starlight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda