There's A Chance ... - Poem by Nightshade Starlight
There's a chance I might know you.
There's a chance I might like you.
There's a chance I might say hello.
There's a chance I might hate you.
There's a chance that I might call you.
There's a chance I might get back to you.
There's a chance I might say yes.
There's a good chance i might kill you if you make me mad
There's a chance I might not restrain myself.
Comments about There's A Chance ... by Nightshade Starlight
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl