The Anatomy - Poem by Naveed Akram
The anatomy surprises me with its contours,
The map of heaven has unfurled forever;
It is the academy of the body that belabours,
With fright at its heels and talking thoughts at the mind.
One anatomy is another anatomy,
Frames light up to end the ways of men.
Death has been picture and pen,
Pens and ink, pencils and lead.
The surprise of our future can highlight
Distinction and reading of the lights so coloured.
Comments about The Anatomy by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl