The Blood In My Veins - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
playwright or protagonist.
dark confusion at the
bottom of the cosmos.
i fall like a dead weight,
and when i hit, i hit.
watch me as i scream,
like the rain coming
down, and now for the
dramtic climax, it was
only a dream..
Comments about The Blood In My Veins by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl