The Caressing Hand Of Doom - Poem by Satan's Sibling
Fulfillment frees me,
sees me and takes flight.
Defiance cornering me,
Obsessing over me.
Fighting for me.
Doom takes her hand,
And brushes it over my heart,
And I know the truth.
Doom is only being freed from heartbreak.
Comments about The Caressing Hand Of Doom by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda