Velvet Astraea Dido
The Dance Of Innocence - Poem by Velvet Astraea Dido
The palace of the Sun rose up in columns
As girls of the forest, nymphs dance around in glee
Free as the sun and moon that shine
Ungrasping the agony and hatred of mankind.
Little laughters paint the leaves with due
Their standstill cover the darkness with light.
A new bright morning rising with the beat
Of echos and melodies thru their thumping feet.
Wind blowing through the swift courses of the sky
Make mine your fancy and take this liberty.
Open your thoughts to the change of day
As radiance guide your spirit away.
Comments about The Dance Of Innocence by Velvet Astraea Dido
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl