The Day That I Explode - Poem by beautiful imperfection
I want to know what this is,
this thing that hovers over me
breaking me from the inside out,
making it impossible to see
any happiness or a simple reason just to strive.
Why am I struggling
and why am I so scared?
Im always juggling
my emotions until the day that i explode.
the day that i explode.
Comments about The Day That I Explode by beautiful imperfection
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl