The Eagle’s Soar - Poem by Nicholas Lim
Above the sea the eagle soars,
Observing the seas waging wars
Peace with the world, without a care,
The sky to himself with no one to share!
He circles the ships traveling to port,
Looking for a thing of some sort
Out of nowhere more appear,
A wondrous sight, worthy of wonder!
Oh how I wish I can transform,
Into thy bird of prey, such a majestic form!
Taking off sky in the wind,
Flying to the sunset, what a scene!
Thy, eagle, I so admire you,
Pray do take me with you!
Comments about The Eagle’s Soar by Nicholas Lim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda