The Empty Will - Poem by Hnt var
In life, I died.
In death, I wandered.
In wandering, I had mastered the finding.
In finding, I had conquered.
Yet conquered and lost once again.
I held on to the forces that deprived me of my victory,
and saw them smile as I no longer had the will to stand strong.
So here, brought down to my knees and left in the abyss of depression.
Yet never has the moment of destruction hit me, never has time taken my will from me.
And never shall surrender enter my empty will.
Comments about The Empty Will by Hnt var
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl