Ralph O'Grantson Poems
- Him...No...Him Just a second, no a minute, maybe more With ...
- Him...No...Him (2) Still no answer No sign of music Full ...
- Hurrying Off In A Hurry Hurrying off in a hurry The damsel ...
- Kaila George Into the womb i was birth Put me back Love ...
- Runaway Love I love you, i know i do Take my hand let's run ...
- Goddess Of Beauty Eyes wild enough to tame the wild your ...
- Hurt i have to go back they render too many lashes to my ...
im from a family of black poets
all of ma brothers are what i am as i am what they are
bound in one soul divide into 5 different bodies.
im from a broken home that did not take a toll on me.
i am what i am today cus it was planned more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Just a second, no a minute, maybe more
With Him I wish to spend eternity
His touch is golden, so uplifting, hands so strong
Im sure he is my destiny
Oh love unending, funny and caring, heart so pure
He worships my femininity
But Alas what now? who's this lad, all so raw
He so tickles my fancy
Looks so bad but pulls me nigh, strong as Thor
He now rules my fantasy
I'm sure its him no its him, who wins this war
Who will sing my melody?
He came first, he is my best o' Te Amor
He is always jolly
He came next, caught in his nest, i opened my door