Ralph O'Grantson Poems
- Sleep sleep my fellow sleep your eyes are bulging your ...
- Goddess Of Beauty Eyes wild enough to tame the wild your ...
- Happiness Exchanged im happy yet im sad he came and took ...
- My Baby shhh...there's nothing realer how do you play...
- Runaway Love I love you, i know i do Take my hand let's run ...
- Hurt i have to go back they render too many lashes to my ...
- My Love you are worth more yet i have no money i am that ...
im from a family of black poets
all of ma brothers are what i am as i am what they are
bound in one soul divide into 5 different bodies.
im from a broken home that did not take a toll on me.
i am what i am today cus it was planned more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Goddess Of Beauty
Eyes wild enough to tame the wild
your lips ripe as the berries in June
i touch your skin to realize how mild
one needs a cradle to handle you
you would not cry but if you might
your tears roll down like dew
fall off your cheeks so light
and cause the roses to bloom
oh my love, prove me right
when i say you are beautiful