The End - Poem by londiwe buthelezi
can't believe i didn't notice
that we were both drawing apart,
i'd always thought that i would love you
from the bottom of my heart.
now i've forgotten our first kiss,
can't remember our first time,
i wonder if you even cared,
or there was someone else in line
don't ask me when this happened,
when we returned to just being friends.
you probably weren't paying attention,
maybe you wanted it to end.
so now we're not together
and maybe it was for the best.
coz now i don't have to wonder
how i compare with all the rest.
Comments about The End by londiwe buthelezi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl