The Eyes Of God. - Poem by Peya Jakob
, There avenues that i must travel and prices that i must pay,
for the mistakes i that i made and things i did not say.
I died in a lonely mind and fell to the ground,
i lost my heart to you and i bow to the queen of hearts,
never more shall we travel the same paths.
Reveries from a forgotten future,
prophesies foretold our hidden past,
and a kiss of immortals come to pass at last.
Your kisses caused my lips to part and you left the door unshut,
when you left me incomplete, and tore a broken heart.
Here where the earth is silent and cupid holds his breath,
where my heart waits patiently but in vain for yours,
in a corner of the life you all forsook_
we kiss one last time, completely and only God will look.,
Comments about The Eyes Of God. by Peya Jakob
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda