The Fire Within - Poem by AishwaryaS Nair
I Dint give you gifts of love,
For, you were my treasure trove.
My heart is only what I had,
Which you broke, so bad.
I should have realised,
When, ‘my girl' which u fondly called,
Became, just, ‘a gal',
That, it was diminishing.
The spark. Or the thrill.
As i feel still.
I might be, a thing of your past
But your memories,
Are the pillars of my future.
Sorry, couldn't move on, that fast.
Oh no, you are not to blame,
Since all are not the same.
Some need a moment,
Some need an eternity.
Comments about The Fire Within by AishwaryaS Nair
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda