The Flow - Poem by Satan's Sibling
The flow of a circle is neverending,
Like air upon the sea.
All must find their centre, to complete their soul,
Lest they never be free.
They fight for their lives, an eternal struggle,
Earth unto the sands.
The peak of the world, he stands upon the top,
A prodigy throughout the lands.
Comments about The Flow by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda