The Gaze Of Dead Eyes - Poem by Satan's Sibling
Glazed and dying,
Freed and lying.
Dead and fleeing,
Doomed and Still seeing.
Causeless and deadly,
Struck by no medley.
Stunned and so free,
They see me.
Comments about The Gaze Of Dead Eyes by Satan's Sibling
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl