Genova Maaa my mother
The Forgetfullness Of Self - Poem by Genova Maaa my mother
„The forgetfullness of self is, in a measure, a transformation in God, who then becomes, in a certain manner all things for the soul.
In this rapture, the soul disappears, but not entirely.
It acquires, certain qualities of divinity, but does not naturally become divine.
The soul is rapt, by the divine power of resplendent Being, above its natural faculties, into the nakedness of Nothing"
(Heinrich Seuse, Leben, chp. iv)
Comments about The Forgetfullness Of Self by Genova Maaa my mother
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda