The Gang Life - Poem by adrian jacobo
Banging that avenues every day and night,
going at it with my enemies,
always putting up a fight...
Posting up in the hood,
drinking and twicking,
always up to no good...
Daily giving a hard time to my family,
hating to hear my mom cry,
because i hurted her emotionally...
Sometimes i sit in my room thinking,
telling my self eveyday,
if the gangster life is worth living...
Always thinking of my younger brother,
hoping n praying,
instead of living the gee life he choses another...
Comments about The Gang Life by adrian jacobo
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl