The Girl That Could'Ve Changed The World - Poem by Hannah McGill
This is a story about a girl
Who had the power to change the world
Brilliant body, spirit, and mind
Full of faith, always kind
She had all she needed
But lost herself
Couldn't find the courage to get back up
If only she never gave up
The only thing she missed was
She never really believed
Never thought 'It could be me'
Maybe if she had believed
There would be no such thing as misery
No war just peace
No sadness, madness, just happiness
But she never believed
Just a nameless face in a sea of other nameless possibilities
If only the girl with the power to change the world had believed...
Oh well I guess it isn't yet meant to be.
Comments about The Girl That Could'Ve Changed The World by Hannah McGill
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl