The Impalpable Truth... - Poem by Poornima Kanasen
Although some aren’t crystal clear,
Yet others can’t be hidden,
The truth won’t fade away,
It still lies beneath all the disputes,
All the challenges that await you at the end of the day…...
Will you have to face them?
Is it a must or is it your fate?
Only time will decide,
Till then, make truth your master…..
Comments about The Impalpable Truth... by Poornima Kanasen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda