Poornima Kanasen Poems
- I Am Not My Mistakes.. I am not my mistakes, For I don’t ...
- Trust Your Instincts, Would Yo... The moon glorifies the ...
- Nature Its’ definition is profound, Is it because of its ...
- Identity Is it a state or a fact? If it is a state, then ...
- Destiny..... Confident, I want to be… Something’s holding me...
- A Journey.... A journey that never ends, Yet, its own ...
- I And Myself........ Years passed by, can’t be reclaimed, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am Not My Mistakes..
I am not my mistakes,
For I don’t pretend nor masquerade,
Comfort can’t be achieved in illusion,
Allow the reality to speak to you,
Let alone the phantom of the mind,
In the junction of the life, I stand, alone,
Where the dawning truth, ambushes me,
There’s no shame in my sufferings,
Or healing in silence,
Grant life as it is,
Yet, I stand alone,
Beaten by harsh reality,
Enslaved by virulence and enmity,
Tormented by guilty consciousness,
Withering deep into myself,
Dying slowly but ostensibly,
I stand alone,