Rizwanul Islam Rudra
The Intolerable Sex - Poem by Rizwanul Islam Rudra
In this mysterious earth
There was a blue sky
There was a bloody sea
A big bang war!
A most beautiful prostitute
Who used to be an actress!
A dreamland filled with yellow corns
A productive milk shop!
There was... there was so many
Stars twinkiling in the black sky
Covered with heavy darkness.
Just a little sexy fugitive moon
Took some light as a loan
From the 'Sun' - a great sex king!
After the civilization
Many human beings destroyed the
Nature, the earth, sex skills
They started business
Comments about The Intolerable Sex by Rizwanul Islam Rudra
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl