Rizwanul Islam Rudra
Rizwanul Islam Rudra Poems
- Blue Oh how beautiful the rising sun! Can I hear the most ...
- Give Me Drugs, I Will Give You...
- The Intolerable Sex In this mysterious earth There was a ...
- Violation 2006 Ours is a big world But every man made of ...
- Though I Am Not A Prince Though I am not a prince, I want to ...
- Man On Fire There was a man of fire A little girl named Pita...
Born in 24 December,1993.
Interested in poetry and filmmaking.
Now studying Bachelor of Engineering in Computer and Network Engineering. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rizwanul Islam Rudra
Oh how beautiful the rising sun!
Can I hear the most cheerful song?
Make a love bird and give it to you
Oh how wonderful the pleasurable fun!
When you was a little girl
Just remember-like a little star
You had no playing kites
Only you had a big sky
Which is full of colorful clouds
And also you bore some sinful acts!
When you was a teenager
Bad boys often teased you
You could not tolerate this at all
And at last they had raped you
For this reason you chose the death
No one could help you
No one could please you
Now in the age of ...