The Journey - Poem by Mary Oliver
The text of this poem could not be published because of Copyright laws.
Comments about The Journey by Mary Oliver
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Friday, January 3, 2003
Poem Edited: Thursday, August 28, 2014
Mary Oliver's Other Poems
- A Dream Of Trees
- A Visitor
- Wild Geese
- When Death Comes
- After Arguing Against The Cont...
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl