The Lonely Path Of Life - Poem by Michelle Nguyen
A lonely path they walk in life,
Friend, lovers, rivals..I have seen them hide
behind those smiles, lies after lies.
Who will be there for them to confide
when the only color they see is the night
Dark, cold, and light is no where in sight?
What will be left after the masquerade?
A character just for the night of the parade.
The sorrow that weathers the darkness of the shade.
With lies and superficial smiles you made
to deny your true desire - that beautiful, benign facade.
but why bother, my friend, they are all going to fade.
Comments about The Lonely Path Of Life by Michelle Nguyen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda