The Love You Want To Feel - Poem by Kristina Fleissner
You know when you are loved,
When you walk through that door,
And they give you a really big hug,
For no good reason at all.
They don't care what you were then or what you are now,
They don't care about what happened it the past or how you can't forget,
They don't care what you weigh or what you look like,
They don't care how you can't forget or that it won't leave you,
They don't care about how you feel or that you are trying to get help.
The love that you want to feel.
But will you ever feel it agian.
Comments about The Love You Want To Feel by Kristina Fleissner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl