the lunar cheese king the third
The Lunar Cheese - Poem by the lunar cheese king the third
Luna cheese lunar cheese,
Mm yes please,
So round and yummy,
It fills my tummy!
The moon that shines throughout the night,
It’s oh so cheesy to my delight,
Half moon or full,
With lunar cheese life is never dull!
So round and yellow,
And frightfully mellow,
Twinkles like the stars,
Or the two moons of mars!
Nowhere in the galaxy,
Will you find such a fallacy,
As the lunar cheese in the sky,
Up there really really high!
Late at night when I’m in my bed,
I put down my sleepy head,
I say goodnight to my little friend,
The lunar cheese, and that's the end!
Comments about The Lunar Cheese by the lunar cheese king the third
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl