The Master Of Decievers - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Beware not to scream.
Especially too loud.
Sinister mouth with the twisted black tongue.
Spreads the words against the damaged wall.
Filled with poison inside the cracks.
Boils the venom before the lies of your call.
Flaming the fire across your breath.
Will you breathe what was stirred by the master.
The master of decievers.
Comments about The Master Of Decievers by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl