The Melody Of The Blade - Poem by Fin Metz
The melody of the blade:
I can hear it's song,
Can you hear it to,
The melody of the blade,
Is calling out to you.
I can hear it scraping,
Slicing through the bone,
I can hear it crying to you,
Letting you know your not alone.
I can hear it screaming your name,
Begging for the blood,
You lift your arm palm face-up,
And let the blood flow as thick as wet mud.
I can hear it complaining,
Saying it's not enough,
So you go to your room and hold the blade up,
Then forced to kill the one you love.
I can hear it laughing,
Mocking your despair,
Then you bring the blade to your throat,
None of this was ever fair.
Comments about The Melody Of The Blade by Fin Metz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl