The Moon And The Sun - Poem by Andrew Lockley
The full moon creeps to touch my window ledge
and a million stars shine brightly tonight
the silver moon shimmers at nighttime so bright.
The moon and the stars are hidden away
day light dawns the sun in the distance
not gone forever but blinded by persistence.
Comments about The Moon And The Sun by Andrew Lockley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl