The Next It Is Gone - Poem by icy storm
what is this life?
or a lie?
this life is nothing but what you make of it.
dont run too fast.
dont blink too much.
you might miss something.
you have to realize that this life goes by quick.
one minute you have hold of it and the next its gone.
you stand on legs of straw, wearing paper shoes.
your weak without support.
running against the wind will allow you to slow down and take a look,
at everything or nothing.
dream big and stay relaxed
life is not a lie.
life is a game.
dont always play fair,
but make sure you win.
Comments about The Next It Is Gone by icy storm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda