The Only One To Hold On - Poem by King Happy
I dont need to wake up next to you
To mean 'till death do us part.
It's an unnecessary obligation.
But I'll tell you what's fact.
I will be beside you forever,
just a moments thought away.
And we know each other so well,
We know exactly what the other would say.
If they said that fact had turned false:
It takes two people to let go -
Only one to hold on.
Comments about The Only One To Hold On by King Happy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda