The Past Is Gone - Poem by lisa parks
I remember every time you
wore perfume you smelt
During the years we had
arguments, tears, and happiness.
Realizing that you’re gone
really hurts me inside.
Realizing that the past is
Comments about The Past Is Gone by lisa parks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl