Loretta Doyle Smalley
The Pieces - Poem by Loretta Doyle Smalley
My life fell apart in the past.
Today is today.
I have to pick up the pieces and throw them away.
I must move on with my lifee and stop putting it on hold for you! !
I know what I want in life and you don't.
You have made that clear to many of people that you are not ready to grow up.
I will always love you.
No man can or will have the spot that you have in my heart.
I am sick of crying myself to sleep everynight.
I am done playing games.
All I really want is our friendship back.
Comments about The Pieces by Loretta Doyle Smalley
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl