Vimal Kumar N
The Rain That I Missed - Poem by Vimal Kumar N
A rain was pouring like a ice cool shower,
i stood under a tree to watch each dropp kissing the earth!
I stepped out to feel the love of the sky!
The rain just stopped!
then came a passing breeze!
And I got wet by the drops in the leaves!
Like your memories that often wet my eyes!
you are the rain that i missed!
Comments about The Rain That I Missed by Vimal Kumar N
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl