Jee Da clownie
...The Red Card... - Poem by Jee Da clownie
The red card was sent from you to me
In the day we were still 'we'
In the time of love and sharing
The red card arrived here
In the day we are not 'we'
In the time of pain and hurting
The red card made me smile
without noticing those pouring tears
I read it fast and pushed it away
out of my sight but not out of my mind
My heart is aching
My tears are pouring
My soul is crying
All I do is hiding
From a person I loved and cared
From a person my life was shared
From a person that makes me smile
From a person who said 'Good bye'
Comments about ...The Red Card... by Jee Da clownie
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl