Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Running Wheel Of Love - Poem by Bazi alis Subrata Ray
The Running Wheel Of Love.
She wanted him to write a poem for her,
He too pledged to her to remember,
She proposed to receive his link,
He then did something that blinks,
He and she, you and me and so on,
Wrapped in illusion go off and are born.
Comments about The Running Wheel Of Love by Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl