The Same - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Conspiracies traveling through my mind.
Rumours are being whispered by the dark shadow which creeps and crawls.
Plaster the poison with a single layer against the walls.
Corrosive thoughts creates the time.
The sign rise above the time for me to die.
I am holding on to what smells off.
The slayer roars, the player pause.
I play the game, lost to all and loosing my cause.
Everything makes less of a sense.
Nothing works towards a safer future.
Something is calling from my past.
Fear becomes the creature that will forever last.
I am burning without a flame.
Will I be blamed.
Will I ever heal to be again, the same.
Comments about The Same by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda