Eugene C. Chorosinski
The Snowbird's Florida-Bound - Poem by Eugene C. Chorosinski
Twelve months of summer
and laid-back fun
under tropical hot sun
for Florida offers you
a climate that's good for you.
When you're in colder regions
Floridians are letting rip,
plenty of sunshine all year round
and all the snowbird's Florida-bound
Seminole Indian's ancient land
Where tireless swamps still stand.
Five hundred years of history,
of beauty, beaches, marvels
and all that they attract.
Gulf, ocean, countless lakes
Florida has spectacular scenery.
There's lots to see and much to do,
Everyone's welcome - especially you.
Comments about The Snowbird's Florida-Bound by Eugene C. Chorosinski
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl